Monday, August 8, 2011

True Stroy

True Story. I was 11 years old and I went over to my friends's house. They are brother and sister, the brother being the oldest(13) and the sister was the youngest(10). Our parents were out shopping and the brother went to soccer practice, leaving me and the sister alone. Every since i met her, i had always not only had a crush on her in particular, but her stomach too. Only once was i lucky enough to see her belly bare. She's black with long blackish brown hair, brown eyes, and a body to die for. Anyway, me and her talked for a while and her mother called her and told her to take a shower because they were going somewhere. So she did and that's when i made my move. After she took her shower i peeked through her room. She wore a pink bra and panties. It was perfect. I slowly crept into her room while her back was turned, turned her around, and punched her belly button hard. "OOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!" She said. she doubled over fast. She asked what i was doing and i said "I'm sorry, but i just have to punch your stomach" And i punched her navel agian. "AAHHH!!!!" She yelled. She held her gut for 5 minutes and i got her up and gave her one more POWERFULL punch just below her navel and held it in. It was perfect; I was punching the girl of my dreams in her stomach, her expressions were better than i expected, and her stomach was wet from the shower. She gave like a low grunt sound, her face was looking at mine but it was blank look like she couldn't belive it. I let my fist go and she still just stood there. She fainted 4 mintes after i let go. It was so much fun. I put her unconsiouce body on her bed and continued to punch her gut. She grunted lightly with each punch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment